Urban Decay’s naked Range is undoubtedly the most famous range in their collection. I love the NAKED’s palette in general, I have the entire collection, I’m a NAKED Addict ! And the concept of this palette is what I like to call an “always wanted product”. I can easily switch my Make Up Look from Day to Night and the shades are blendable effortlessly and Super pigmented, which make a huge difference in term of time saving.
A nice “LookBook” comes with the Palette, we can find 4 Eye looks, from Day to Night.
The Packaging is very beautiful, slightly translucent, reliable because of the hard plastic case and quite easy to open with its magnetic closure. It comes with a double ended brush.
I think that all the shades in the Smoky Naked Palette are flattering for every skin tones. Overall, the metallic shades are very smooth and easy to apply, the satin shades are nicely pigmented and soft, the matte shades are very silky
- HIGH is a luminous warm champagne with frosted/metallic texture and micro glitters (tendency to drop).
- DIRTYSWEET is a warm metallic golden brown.
- RADAR is a warm metallic taupe.
- ARMOR is a dark taupe grey with tonal sparkles.
- SLANTED is a light metallic grey.
- DAGGER medium charcoal with micro-shimmer and has a satin finish.
- BLACK MARKET is a jet black satin with a nice sheen.
- SMOLDER is a plummy purple.
- PASSWORD is a cool taupe matte with a matte finish.
- WHISKEY is a rich brown matte.
- COMBUST is a soft pink taupe with cool undertones.
- THIRTEEN is a light beige Matte.
And You, What do think about this NAKED Smoky Palette?